[Bell Historians] Cornhill Article

Richard Offen richard.offen at gq_56j-4vRxdOhhexpwHaTpztKfnd9vIpNwwgAybTqQ58NIv3YEyI6AP4GH9K8upd7j6nJCXLNvM9-n7jI32n1Zi.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 15 12:18:02 BST 2010

Probably my poor wording, but I'm sure most people will get the idea: the
smaller the number of examples in existence of any given thing the more
likely extinction becomes.

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Andrew Aspland
Sent: Friday, 15 October 2010 6:15 PM
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Cornhill Article

Confused by last paragraph, first column, page 1033:

"...the number of examples...must not influence whether one particular
example is listed for preservation or not...The smaller the number [of]
examples still in existence, the more important this philosophy becomes."

Surely this is a contradiction!

Andrew