Bells cast for Queen's Silver Jubilee

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at qn4DPRX7-7pAQJofqzN73cUSDHphSq2utuM7haxxTctSDE70LE6e3_LZQWxeVGWgzziL8D0Bg7UOVhr38w_2Zw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 22 07:20:27 BST 2010

 I'm just wondering how many rings were augmented for the Queen's Silver Jubilee?

I know of one tower where the band are talking about augmenting for the Diamond Jubilee in 2012, and at least one bell would carry a suitable inscription.

I also found out recently about plans to install a brand new ten to replace a lost ring in London, ready for 2012, and to mark the Diamond Jubilee.

Alan