Birmingham University

steven_blakemore at lUIdwdSGJ9oOVUYphzkBOde21_blrypBeD-rxYM1_bMjKcguesoc0lKiQtuQatISJCbOFXotxIlhXn50SM78Uut_1Q.yahoo.invalid steven_blakemore at lUIdwdSGJ9oOVUYphzkBOde21_blrypBeD-rxYM1_bMjKcguesoc0lKiQtuQatISJCbOFXotxIlhXn50SM78Uut_1Q.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 22 16:33:57 BST 2010

Today I went to Birmingham University: when I saw the huge clock tower! I was wondering if someone could tell me, some facts about the tower ( the clock) and supply me with some information about the clock bells? Thankyou