Books

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at kBtj3SmNmWCqwtrQz8Y-M9kteB-2TgmWYbN_ymcBRJt9iwQImXTT5FwAkdS-HdjmVQbpGgB7WH43ixGmVRbcBBZmFRCInum7MA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Oct 30 16:27:27 BST 2010

On a recent trip to France I visited the bellfoundry at Villedieu and bought a copy of the booklet "Le carillon de l'eglise Sainte Jeanne de Chantal"`(2004) - only to find when I got home that I bought one last time I was there a couple of years ago! If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to sell it on for what it cost (20 Euros) - or say £20 to cover postage too. It's only 48 pages and the text is in French, but it's printed in colour and includes excellent pictures of the foundry processes and the four bells in the carillon which are beautifully cast with artistic and coloured decoration. First expression of interest  to c.j.pickford at BfKp6HWPjV1GzYRfur3QS4E2Z7jyTu2g3Bvuw2sIMHhNGlaAl-8sPN0kGUKVuJ7Uv1MnonxUsLx4e3s9loyKaQ.yahoo.invalid will secure it.

I also have a spare copy of The Church Bells of Hertfordshire by Geoffrey Dodds (1992) - a good copy, with slight creasing to the spine. Open to sensible offers for this one

Lastly, I still have a stock of my Bellframes publication and the price is £8 including p&p. It is, of course, the scheme used to classify bellframes for the entries on "Dove" and generally used as a shorthand system for identifying frame types and layouts.

Chris Pickford
4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG
Tel: 01384 878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at BfKp6HWPjV1GzYRfur3QS4E2Z7jyTu2g3Bvuw2sIMHhNGlaAl-8sPN0kGUKVuJ7Uv1MnonxUsLx4e3s9loyKaQ.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably) c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com