[Bell Historians] Riverside Carillon.

matthewhigby at gEF0_A_UKz6bxHo2uD0bvM0l52U_sU9gI_wkUOa1EW2MQLg33vKlQyLA1PD_clUd-QnxgsrSTvUP9fwUZw.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at gEF0_A_UKz6bxHo2uD0bvM0l52U_sU9gI_wkUOa1EW2MQLg33vKlQyLA1PD_clUd-QnxgsrSTvUP9fwUZw.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 31 07:24:44 GMT 2010

Unless the originals still exist, elsewhere (as implied in Jill
Johnstons book). Has anyone manged to check this yet??

Matthew

Presumably it is not possible to check this now as the top octaves of
the carillon have been recast to a different profile.

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone