[Bell Historians] Veronese style

matthewhigby at wi9Q3q69nhVsqm9b3kWtvK-W5PdMlFYUZx1-evRYep63xTVHaOFmDYcBgS5gGSLx7w1dcjhNbRLFD3eCK0pi.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at wi9Q3q69nhVsqm9b3kWtvK-W5PdMlFYUZx1-evRYep63xTVHaOFmDYcBgS5gGSLx7w1dcjhNbRLFD3eCK0pi.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 3 20:27:13 BST 2010

St Elena in Venice. About 40cwt tenor (from memory) was the heaviest for a while. I am pretty sure there is now a heavier six (about 48cwt) although there were plans to augment these (Can't remeber the name of the place). There is a picture of St Elena, Venice - here: http://www.veneziasi.it/images/stories/venezia/arte_storia/chiese/chiesa_sant_elena.jpg

Cheers,

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew.wilby <andrew at SSAkYJoyHowGZnPsOKeW10MPQsk8YD_6zrzM67DwOzDUywVM7U5MGZWgIJO78-IpwVbRjkBkmueL_8Uc.yahoo.invalid>
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 8:02 pm
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Veronese style

While you wait for the experts to pronounce, I thought it was a big six
own the end of the main island in Venice, opposite the Lido.
Been there seen it but not rung.
Who's up for a trip to Venice?
No, Taylors are not offering to pay for it!
Andrew

George Dawson wrote:

 Whats the heaviest 6’ringable’ in this system?

 George

   Individual Email | Traditional
   http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/