[Bell Historians] Christchurch Cathedral and St. Paul's, Papanui; Canterbury

pippolucas23 at -TgwtZsY2317h_3-plpWBFeIYskxf7YfYGRZUAjmOB2a2dtUVUdsMqE842sxvkktHBC4gF6ULkY5dCVvcn1w.yahoo.invalid pippolucas23 at -TgwtZsY2317h_3-plpWBFeIYskxf7YfYGRZUAjmOB2a2dtUVUdsMqE842sxvkktHBC4gF6ULkY5dCVvcn1w.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 4 09:11:26 BST 2010

Sorry to hear about the earthquake affecting a city I have nothing but fond
 thoughts and memories of. Hope any closure of the two towers is
short-term, and  I'll wait with ears agog for news of resumption of ringing. Above all
I am glad  that none of my friends in the city have suffered any harm.
                                    Phil  Lucas