[Bell Historians] Heaviest Veronese 6

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at CJhlBafz0oZIKziyGfH64n4HqBgeMam6Y_8gZCDSGQUoot7a4v-6bcNp8-XM7LOkJr6fpXVel0xQV96wUt-t2Q.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 5 12:14:30 BST 2010

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "George Dawson" <george at ...> wrote:

> Thanks for this, & the other details. The 45cwt 6 I've found in America
> beats them then!!
>

> Regards
>

> George

Please don't keep us in suspense, George-what are the details?

I did read of an alledged case of a 4 bell "American swinging peal" that could be rung full circe-but I forget the location! But having said that, you don't need a pulley for a bell to go full circle so I suppose most of the American slow swingers with a wheel would go up if roped correctly.

Did anyone ever find out any more about Howrah bells?

Alan