[Bell Historians] Re: Netiquette

John Harrison john at CnXvhDfXI7frDVg6a1ABpA9ylvAuMoD2UAAqSsk3TA9QZgaiQj-g0hheXqu3DbObuoTpu4rLkixtWvkRM4K2.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 14 22:51:21 BST 2010

(Deliberately top posted, for reasons that should be obvious.)

It isn't just above or belown that matters, but cutting out what isn't
needed as well.

Bottom posting a 2 word reply beneath 250+ words of quoted message (not
needed to understand the reply) is not good netiquette.

Regards
John
(ps - when I tried to send this, I got a warning that I had excessive
quoting for a mail list.  But then I suspect most people don't have such a
helpful mail client :-( )

--
John Harrison
Website http://jaharrison.me.uk

Message sent from an Iyonix running RISC-OS 5