Stolen bells

David & Mary Kelly keltek at astEXKaA_W4LqR9Q0utq2FnP_rBUCVMsiuEXcpIbNnOEWARZdmHMbBYjjQm3LUX8gsKVPE_QI6XhbHJTsDE.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 21 18:13:54 BST 2010

Andrew Nicholson has sent this press release:

BURLGARY AT THE PREMISES OF

NICHOLSON ENGINEERING LTD

CHURCH BELL WORKS

ST.SWITHIN'S ROAD

BRIDPORT

DT6 5DW

Some time between the close of business at 1715hrs on Monday 20th September and 0815hrs the following morning, a burglary occurred at the premises of Nicholson Engineering Ltd in Bridport, Dorset.  As might be expected, the premises were subject to a high level of security.  The burglary was highly professional and well organised and involved the theft of nine bells of varying sizes.  We believe four of the bells were removed complete with the pallets on which they were sat prior to being stolen.  All nine bells were without headstocks.  In the event that anyone offers you any of the bells listed below, I should be grateful if you would contact Dorset Police on 0856 456 7000.

ITEMS KNOWN TO HAVE BEEN STOLEN DURING BURGLARY 20TH/21ST   SEPTEMBER, 2010.

      Dia. at lip
     Weight
     Date of manufacture
     Founder