[Bell Historians] St James' Churchm Alveston, Warwickshire

Ted Steele ted.steele at dmnafmlVDzItyjjDP2W0gQ679s9jXJ9dZFJv_SdsT-wwauI_8zo47G3Bf7_6iMU5u1M-tR2BCd12VH5HZbQn.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 20 19:58:52 GMT 2011

On 19/12/2011 14:41, Robert Lewis wrote:

> Can anyone supply me with a decent picture of the tower of this church
> for use in the RW please?

In case Robert is reading this; I have sent an off list message to your
RW address but guess you may not be there to see it at this hour. The
permission for use of the picture has been given. Apologies to
non-interested readers.

Ted