[Bell Historians] Horton Glos old tenor

Andrew Bull a_m_bull at BJw_W0j4HfSJXKcIywtkntAzHppRN5C6F9G0LEMMPWC9op-mnhmyzTvPDhqILWN6YEj3Zoz9d22HjrM.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 3 13:20:42 GMT 2011

Thanks to those who have replied so far. I have inspected the bell
personally, and checked all current references, including Bliss & Sharpe's
Gloucestershire and John Scott's writings on the Exeter foundry.

Andrew Bull

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of HENRY TAYSOM
Sent: 03 January 2011 02:38
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Horton Glos old tenor

Sorry, as a PS to my mail, I should have mentioned that this was the only
inscription on the bell. It is possible that Ms Mary Bliss could shed some
light as to why Robert Norton of Exeter was considered by herself and the
very knowledgeable Frederick Sharpe to be the likely founder. Is the
Inscription an element of his "modus  operandi"?

Henry Taysom