[Bell Historians] Useless Information..........

nigelsdtaylor nigeltaylor at VsAk_qbhMAutBTBvj2NjLb3zz6bTN5HBZ6YXSSeGL3CM2AA9l0toSnRO8DAzv0VDf2roQXXblmGnqgpURNuvEztkCgIQVWmlHA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 6 11:18:21 GMT 2011

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Dickon Love" <dickon at ...> wrote:

> "I was wondering how many frames are installed in the tower out of the
> traditional N-S E-W orientation ie diagonaly?"
>
> From Kent, I can offer Northbourne.
>
> Another list to go on the ringing wiki?
>
> DrL

 St. Mary's Nottingham - G & J 1935 - is arranged diagonally, as was I understand, the previous frame. The old installation at Rotherhithe was hung diagonally, as was the pre 1901 frame at St. Mary's Warwick. I seem to recall that Holy Trinity, Hull are hung diagonally, but someone can confirm or refute this.

Nigel Taylor