[Bell Historians] Method name

Sam Austin sam0austin at Hi9wrFcVR_LApXz0v6xwJbb3nbeQjnMTUxvDlv0-ZjuxND5ln-gQupiUL-nx9686QlxqFiV9VVlSvvkyfw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 20 14:42:56 GMT 2011

The name goes back a lot further, Primrose Minor was another method entirely
before becoming 6ths place Cambridge.  I'll dig a reference out when I get
home.

Aye

Sam