Re: [Bell Historians] Method name

Dickon Love dickon at U2kjfkLZtWCcOQzK61f-jt-4Nea1G31YJhwBQUphLVOkO5xhgRBS2odJlVdE3vY8tQJHaagR_btAW-nI.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jan 24 12:07:49 GMT 2011

>  It's also 151 years since Mears cast the eight at St Stephen's,
>  Rochester Row. Does anyone know whether they've since been tuned or
>  not?
>
>  matt

No, they haven't. They were last rehung in 1918 by Mears.  I realise that http://westminster.lovesguide.com/stephen_rochesterrow.htm is a little out of date - and given that I work round the corner from the church, there is little excuse for me not yet having a photograph of it on Lovesguide!

DrL