[Bell Historians] Corley Church

John H Allen john at _Bwt327iNlPh3cFFdNVoBA7gwmQbTCF83ebe3iBiSnqryuu82JDd3vGQxG_St47K6pApjoPGF8RXt9VS-Q.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 9 09:24:55 BST 2011

Mike,

Pevsner refers to 'Hardly recognisable fragments of a St. Christopher on the
north wall'. No other mention of a carving.

I do not have scanning facilities at home but at the weekend I will scan the
Corley entry and send it to you off list.

John

  _____