Questions I Have About Change Ringing

John Harrison john at QWkNaoZ02ihjQndoZ44MEECNoG1Abs8xS8aPR8EH_659GHK97smwSmFqOIQfz1kPcvot6uG8L_DrtlU.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 15 18:13:52 GMT 2011

Channing

I assume you are not a ringer.

> I love Church Bells

So do we ;-)

See: http://www.ringing.info/index.html#recordings

> does anyone Know about the Church Bells of Westminister Abbey?

See: http://www.westminster-abbey.org/our-history/abbey-bells

and:
http://dove.cccbr.org.uk/detail.php?numPerPage=10&searchCountry=Gr+Lon&searchAmount=%3D&searchMetric=cwt&Submit=Go&sortBy=Place&sortDir=Asc&page=15&DoveID=WESTMINS+A

> Is there a Carillon there or is it just done by Change Ringers?

The bells are rung by ringers, but we certainly wouldn't say 'just done by
change ringers', since change ringing is very special.

> Do Change Ringers play any Tunes

No we make a special sort of music.  You can find out more about it here:

http://jaharrison.me.uk/Ringing/Music/

and an introduction to ringing in general here:

http://allsaintswokinghambells.org.uk/AbRinging/

Regards

--
John Harrison