[Bell Historians] Deadrope Ringing

Steve Powell yahoogroups at TdE2_p830xvCVScW9tBbCHU6HuqqZdkog35BrTJty2EI50uUBREftz6uCM3xADKHgNSNDK-IgUocVqAukNCJPixQgQ129RQDKQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 10 15:40:13 BST 2011

Yes, I see.

So am I right in thinking Chris that the setup shown in the wiki
diagrams is broadly representative of your scheme of tying a chord round
the wheel?

Except perhaps in that the rope apears to leave the 5/8 wheel at
slightly beyond 12 o'clock.

Steve Powell.

In message <C324106F253F4DF48E4EBEAD0E895BB3 at DCQ2262J>, Chris Pickford
<c.j.pickford.t21 at YDlG8f__nfJqsvTeZqyF7dr0kABXq5tWDfza5UBLyujuiYrps-CEIphXKyIYHQ_naTqIn2WXuqM24c8JGugyC-ewHwCtUdA.yahoo.invalid> writes

--
Steve Powell