[Bell Historians] Worcester Cathedral Chime

Matthew Higby & Company Ltd, www.bellhangers.com matthewhigby at tR_jzOR67JQWRfJXXH_0ZdU_oowetEEA3OR1mo26sskoLWOGYbW59Xg5fosudA7XO754_LmmlKTpdODJwg.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 11 11:54:49 BST 2011

I have a P&F std size/note/weight chart. If you can give me the tneor note/dia I can work out what the others will be.

Matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Chester <mike at S5qPeR3Xnluv0Fz127CzlvFkxYHe-oAtTr545TJxn6D-BpvNQIePydUm2-4say-IT7i4N1OkLV22Lk2hve9ziBOn.yahoo.invalid>
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:10
Subject: [Bell Historians] Worcester Cathedral Chime

Can anyone supply details of the eight Petit and Fritsen bells that were left to the cathedral by Jonathan Hughes and are installed as a chime in the Training Centre? I saw them stored the loft space in his house not long before he died.

I don't have them on my list of chimes, nor are they on Dove.

Thanks

Mike