[Bell Historians] Re: re short hamdstrokes

fartwell2000 alanjbirney at 7S0W79x_XAqqLZAiFeX67SvIqPELzq0WWaRXFIiLtIgfSWvLldzj5jkggH_K_S-VtMuny4_5_eMDze3e0JqH.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 17 14:33:33 BST 2011

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Aspland" <aaspland at ...> wrote:

> You may be interested to hear that Arkengarthdale are (hopefully) going to have some work done.  Won’t alter the sound but will make them easier!
> Andrew

Well done Andrew, excellent stuff.

Arkengarthdale are a unique installation in thier own right, and I hope that people will use them when ringing at places like Grinton, etc.

But it is well worth a visit there just to sample the bells and see the fantastic scenery.

Alan