[Bell Historians] Saltfleetby All Saints

john at K0Sd8kCkk8ddE5dUYsmier30v0U2R_8rKV1kg-Wm7fO5pAiZ3UwZkzXqCUc3YnBqSzmDMLxg119BZo4Z78nNFiAWIIWI0w.yahoo.invalid john at K0Sd8kCkk8ddE5dUYsmier30v0U2R_8rKV1kg-Wm7fO5pAiZ3UwZkzXqCUc3YnBqSzmDMLxg119BZo4Z78nNFiAWIIWI0w.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 30 21:58:04 BST 2011

Nick forgot to say that this is made clear in Lincolnshire Bells and Bellfounders.    I understand from the author that a few copies are still available!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ted Steele
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 8:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Saltfleetby All Saints

  On 30/05/2011 20:25, Nick Bowden wrote:

    From: Ted Steele

    t I wonder now; when and why were three of them taken down, and are the other two still
    in the tower? I expect someone on the list will know.

    Ted

    The Harrison five are still in the tower. The three bells on the floor are
    from the nearby redundant church of Skidbrooke.

  As simple as that! Thanks very much.

  Ted