[Bell Historians] Dove's Guide of 1800 (was Peals on Six Bells)

RJ Johnston, Geographical Sciences R.Johnston at ogIN-jE27KXh8CY6enjmHYoBO9nC03soIGApUkYnaFFBIVDeRfsL4m8N0-znh0sx1rGIdy-hzxjV7ciqIoU.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 2 11:12:27 GMT 2011

What a great idea

--On 02 November 2011 11:09 +0000 Chris Pickford