[Bell Historians] Bells in Catholic churches

Ted Steele ted.steele at 4QViXzyNMRlExAP8NOzlbcRv1nRbKmWMJ9kinY9dgiHP3t8ZOLc6fBda9BDfCcSaqbqS4VKhC9GbB5pjfbs.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 2 20:19:50 GMT 2011

On 02/11/2011 20:01, John H Allen wrote:

> Ted,
>
> Is this what you mean?
>
> http://guildofstagatha.org.uk/gosa/towersummary.aspx

Thanks John,

It certainly could be, but I had a memory of something more like the
National Bell Register style, although less detailed; rather similar to
Mike Chester's chimes list. Maybe I am just confused. This one is
certainly of interest, and as it claims to mention all "known" Catholic
bells I guess it must be fairly comprehensive. I am, or thought I was,
familiar with the St. Agatha site so am surprised not to remember seeing
this before. It's probably my age.

Ted