Peal details

a_m_bull a_m_bull at sWIo3YK1PPGQfvfn-4b9mdOZ63LdIDB5AYHLM28SqprFDwKpI5T80EoettW3eFRXqvqsiZk3GlILozPMWA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 4 17:41:37 GMT 2011

Could I request a big favour of the group, and ask if someone with 1950s Ringing Worlds could be so kind as to look up details of two old peals for me please?

The peals are:
1) Bolsover, Derbyshire, 15 May 1954, Kent TB Major for Derbyshire Assn
2) Cuckney, Notts, 19 June 1957, Minor (4m) for Southwell D.G.

Unfortunately I have a gap in my collection of Ringing Worlds from 1941 to 1961 inclusive. Hopefully it will not be too long before the next chunk of Ringing Worlds are released on DVD.

Many thanks,

Andrew Bull