[Bell Historians] Peal details

Andrew Bull a_m_bull at -Y2J0zfBL2pvDTPyqcejihv7P0D-6NSHybTWxmikCY4SuvW8tHHInyQm7xLzDQywQRGP0jfqG48QwRM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 4 19:51:49 GMT 2011

That's great George - thanks very much for such a speedy reply.

The ringer of the fourth returned to peal ringing in 1987, in South Wales.
He is now known as Douglas G Davison.

Thanks again,

Andrew

  _____

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of George Dawson
Sent: 04 November 2011 19:19
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Peal details

As requested.

SDG peal 543
Cuckney, Notts, 19 June 1957, Minor (4m) for Southwell D.G.
2hr 43min

720 Double Court, 2 720s each Single Oxford, St Clements & Plain Bob.

1.      Nancy Wilcox

2.      Douglas H Rooke

3.      Margaret Johnson

4.      Graham Davison

5.      George Challans

6.      Herbert T Rooke (Cond)

First of Minor 4

First in 4 plain methods 1, 3 & 4

Unfortunately I have a gap in my collection of Ringing Worlds from 1941 to
1961 inclusive. Hopefully it will not be too long before the next chunk of
Ringing Worlds are released on DVD.

Many thanks,

Andrew Bull