Deeds & Walters Church Bells of Essex (1909) and Henry William King

Bryan McCahey b.mccahey at FkMD2lghR1BdNuLqRLQMduxLnFNml-MPFUs89gcjsYMivEFatFCo_8_g0-uNmoLq60UwtCQlP4NCpOr5e9E.yahoo.invalid
Sun Nov 13 14:49:45 GMT 2011

I was really interested to see that the above text (available on line) refers to the work of an Essex antiquarian named H. W. King. This was almost certainly Henry William King (born 1816). I understand that he published a number of papers on Essex Church history. More importantly to me, he was the brother of my Gt. Gt Grandfather though I know very little about him, other than that he came from the Leigh-on-Sea area. Is anything else known of his contributions to Essex bell lore in particular?

Bryan McCahey