[Bell Historians] American iconoclasts strike again

Richard Offen richard.offen at bKqLpBCBXo3Z7MHtEgO1mQyq_gnd_AW4jkRkhNyGFQOsX7LwxluIOHuJ_QyByqrM6lhjr-R-qFIOG00EB6Ir-0Q.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 15 21:23:54 GMT 2011

So how is that going to be explained in diplomatic terms to the British Government, "sorry, we're getting rid of the gift you gave us 30 years ago"!!!

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone