[Bell Historians] Grove House, Harrogate

matthewhigby at PuwavKY3EL4n8Ngzq3OVlJns_HfH30zKF6XwohFu5XKR_1Lz3F8O0l6oQ7k45tVIDFGqXNAQvIPg1g.yahoo.invalid matthewhigby at PuwavKY3EL4n8Ngzq3OVlJns_HfH30zKF6XwohFu5XKR_1Lz3F8O0l6oQ7k45tVIDFGqXNAQvIPg1g.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 9 15:38:49 BST 2011

Those are now 5 and 6 at Imber. M
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: "George Dawson" <george at gadawson.wanadoo.co.uk>
Sender: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 15:31:53
To: <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] Grove House, Harrogate

Harrogate, S. Fox, Grove House

Yorkshire, North

5

1888, 1890

By G&J

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Chester
Sent: 08 September 2011 23:46
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Grove House, Harrogate

I've just watched a recording of "Who Do You Think You Are"; featuring
Emilia Fox. Her ancestor, Samson Fox, owned Grove House in Harrogate. At
about 45m of the broadcast there is a photograph of the stables around the
turn of the 20th century that appeared to me to show at least 9 bells on
some sort of posts. Can anyone enlighten me, please?

Mike