[Bell Historians] Re: RW footnotes

Richard Smith richard at 93ai1GY9BqF7guyxeXSCvpBLyATLvWNJxhEPjXoXzpygkYlVBhZtkku-pXyiHpE96vVnDNj7Rr40VbQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 15 11:45:44 BST 2011

Sue Marsden wrote:

> But if anyone has the RW for 1963or a LDG report I would appreciate
> details of this peal at Witham on the Hill.
> Sorry about the confusion.
> 10 Aug 1963 Minor (7 methods)

WITHAM-ON-THE-HILL, LINCOLNSHIRE
THE LINCOLN DIOCESAN GUILD
On Sat., Aug. 10, 1963, in 2 Hours and 49 Minutes
At the Church of St. Andrew,
A PEAL OF 5040 SURPRISE MINOR
In seven methods, being extents of Norwich, Lightfoot, Cambridge,
London, Ipswich, York, Primrose.   Tenor 13 cwt. 3 qr. 24 lb.
   William R. Marsh  .. .. Treble
   Albert E. Scott   .. .. 2
   Cecil Wade  .. .. .. .. 3
   Charles L. Blanchard .. 4
  *David R. Baxter   .. .. 5
   James W. Haw   .. .. .. Tenor
Conducted by Cecil Wade.
* First peal.   First on th bells since recasting and rehanging in 1962.

RAS