[Bell Historians] Stolen bell - Darwen, Lancs

Kevin Jones kevscabs at Cd4tUwFt8uNv1nctIjd-2g4A7pE9LPo1QIyGXrjULydY72n1qXbIHm9QWDtn5FnqrYz6XvWbpGm1QdlK6eU.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 29 04:51:28 BST 2012

Hi Alan,
             I've had a look on the Internet,

Darwen, Grimehills, Lancs, St Mary's Mission Church, 1 Bell, - Weight & Founder Unknown.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/blackburndarwenhyndburnribble/9671940.Darwen_church_members_in_shock_after_scrap_metal_thieves_take_bell/r/?ref=rss

Kev

To: b.mccahey at 5nduTc_YZvv7Cca80gMgHDDKbRkkHvwVmTxqgZkw6RoWODKjLjY02XIP2xNbVhTNxuIjUuuEafiB.yahoo.invalid
CC: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
From: alan_ellis at 1pdGqGTiy-fo2PiObsy4MyO9E1ZN4qcllGyvxE2LDAEnWpDjvf8vntXCpyZMcWB1tG-n_cF3HMa0muHeSCBv.yahoo.invalid
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:07:54 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [Bell Historians] Stolen bell - Darwen, Lancs

Hello Bryan, et al,

I've checked through the latest facsimile copy of Church Bells of Lancashire and can
find no reference to any Darwen, Hoddlesden or Grimehills church, etc., of St. Mary
and an associated bell.

Unfortunately, Mr. Cheetham did not made any reference to any such church. Perhaps
the church and bell came after his analysis.

Best wishes

Alan