[Bell Historians] W W Starmer

c.j.pickford.t21 at eZoUJi2EoHuttxYuf70mLz5xTT2UYRX6xtPX9eNpfX0ufv8hL_7mFOecwkO-KOAg5TaE7wxG4K6ZEEnsXvm9JFFjydyc2g.yahoo.invalid c.j.pickford.t21 at eZoUJi2EoHuttxYuf70mLz5xTT2UYRX6xtPX9eNpfX0ufv8hL_7mFOecwkO-KOAg5TaE7wxG4K6ZEEnsXvm9JFFjydyc2g.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 3 10:48:10 GMT 2012

Starmer still needs a proper write up I think, but there's useful stuff in Jennings "master of my art" and maybe in Jill Johnston's book too. Can't check right now as out of the country and sans ordinateur!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

-----Original Message-----
From: "Andrew Aspland" <aaspland at yahoo.co.uk>
Sender: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 10:18:59
To: <bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Bell Historians] W W Starmer

Can anyone point me to an article either by or about W W Starmer and his interest in bells.  From Taylors records I find that he had various bells cast for him.  Also Dr Moody organist of Ripon Cathedral writes, at the time of the recasting of the Cathedral bells, that he wishes he still had his freind Starmer to advise him.
Yours
Andrew