[Bell Historians] Beccles

Jim jameshedgcock at 8EJhXAcObIXg4csJrYypwf2E5pRP8mjtLKLuZei4bLURI9JLTb0Dev91iLcnNLorHwYudDrujBXcQoQ2Kv0ugKE.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 13 18:35:38 GMT 2012

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, Matt Dawson <matt.dawson at ...> wrote:

> On 13 December 2012 14:28, Andrew Higson
> <andrew.higson at ...> wrote:
> > Is it me or campanophile? Did someone lob a spire onto Beccles, and move
> > it away from Suffolk?
>
> It's Campanophile - it has been known to append a completely unrelated
> image to a front page notice on a number of occasions.
>
> matt

Yes. They did exactly the same thing with a notice about Liverpool Parish Church submitted by Peter Furniss some timme ago. It is Preston Minster as CJP says.