Twixckenham All Hallows sanctus bell

John and Annette Thorp aandj.thorp at dF3BLtl9ofKkzLqn7wvGAvEIRv3iUDomBoBtSNDc51xSIsDo8A19cEyfUOPCksnBjsBTlcoNHRf0a_AGNkU.yahoo.invalid
Thu Dec 27 15:57:05 GMT 2012

Stephen Jakeman has asked me to circulate the following. Please reply off-list to him, as copied to here (stephen.jakeman at gcoWIfBIskFLH8dyJDZk24opT0LUT0TCXX_HzHokeeg-q7sZRKTGUGgfxt2JQhMtNj8npXe9-6PT1jxdeiG_1uBWPlqWhZmk.yahoo.invalid), unless you think your answer might be of wider interest.

“Twickenham All Hallows, London – Does anyone have or know off any details of the Sanctus Bell which hangs in the chamber above the belfry on a long wooden beam? It has cannons, estimated size 2’ 9”. Nothing in the WBF records. Nothing in the version I have of Chris Pickford’s ‘Bells in the M25’ file. Presumably installed in 1950 when the ring of 10 were hung.”

John Thorp.