[Bell Historians] Re: olympics

Dickon Love dickon at NeTXtqr4FVW3PzKu0Sq-0dSQ4_VAMgFzgOTRChtm4dm5QBWeAm7qIky_syS7BOqJl7ubfIwmu4Qb1Cf012PR.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 5 20:20:14 GMT 2012

"The Olympic Bell topic seems to have struck everyone dumb! Or have I missed
something?"

I think the problem is that there is no more news on it.  Whitechapel is
contracturally bound not to pass comment, so the only information we get
will have to come from the Olympic authorities, and I gather they are not
prepared to say anything more at the moment.

DrL