[Bell Historians] olympics

Charles Lucy lucy at UYHpPKTobe1BEqIiAJcY_8zYDq2d-T5ZjQnOEwbyo0IJHGBCCoF0HZFsZqQNHFsB78Veiiesjfz0jmYi3w.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 6 15:02:36 GMT 2012

This reads like the usual bell-makers' tuning fudges to me;-)

On 6 Feb 2012, at 14:49, Richard Offen wrote:

> It may well not be tuned. According to Bill Hibbert, there is little point in tuning bells of this size as most of the harmonics are too low to be heard.
>
> Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone
>
> On 06/02/2012, at 9:46 PM, "Roderic Bickerton" <rodbic at 2AfMPOc5uK5S_9m1QGSFGg7EVym5GWmGkqCswvucud2d1XdBWIyiS3w6BOPKvqoZWhKmN2oKUtfgRtV4f9Y.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>

>> Is there a machine anywhere big enough to tune
>> the thing?

Charles Lucy
lucy at Erum34hl-jXe-FyqwMnvFYdDG7b29BbIPFFerWElCacnuTRLKuBy7g1kaP861p1bV_cpMQOJvw.yahoo.invalid

-- Promoting global harmony through LucyTuning --

For more information on LucyTuning go to:

http://www.lucytune.com

LucyTuned Lullabies (from around the world) can found at:

http://www.lullabies.co.uk