[Bell Historians] Moseley St Mary - Steel Bells

Richard Offen richard.offen at NwINwMbNExQJApxNczM5oTrWEjl9M07Bl5EkViulT0AJ2JCWPaaEy9krCGAnwLT0MzkuYpyjYpDcm8MkptSNTg.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jan 7 23:45:30 GMT 2012

What about Hale in Cheshire, six steel and two bronze bells?

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone