[Bell Historians] Peal details needed please

Sue Marsden erincaters at CrEiRqrSQQheux2YoJrf8FDrF5ei5GaeM9yOPoxa5wd2Acg8PeA0_2DrW2--QbxY8JjrV3ULLUmV3bKZFonO-K6w7LY.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 8 19:58:20 BST 2012

Two of the band (Keith Chambers and James Hughes) have rung peals this year
so if anyone knows them, they ay be able to help!

On 8 June 2012 19:53, Sue Marsden <erincaters at AyNQPbDWah6y4MJBU-x-2Rc6dv1fhpjsJjGgoYH_HpZtmx31RTDobxzylaGzU2GiSQ0a4TQGCSaby_BRWeI_ys8.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> So
> a) how did it get on Pealbase
> b) how did they ring a 6 bell peal at an unringable 5?
>
> On 8 June 2012 19:50, Andrew Cairns <anycairns at PdHOyzSNo5ed66IiJ7U14IxTPK2W2MtmnIOM2h4wNHSWFCIWn_knJwqHdOZmHqj0Ie0g82meei-_.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>

>> How did you spot that it was non-association?
>>
>> I have been through the remainder of the RWs for 1977 and I cannot see
>> the peal published.
>>
>> Andrew
>>
>> On 8 June 2012 19:39, David Willis <dcwillispiano at MT1bnKSgcg_Kq6T3XqH1H9cFqssIxjx9WFjEzBZp9n4frokmILSC8Kr8r1z6T3w3jht2b_0wBCPNxkdvjA.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> **
>>>

>>> According to the links through Dove, there has been only 1 peal at this
>>> (Northamptonshire) tower and that was non association.
>>>
>>> Looking at Non Association peals for 1977 in PealBase, a user may click
>>> on the names until you find one that has rung at Grendon on 27 May 1977.
>>>
>>> Helpfully, the first name found was Michael Allsop who only rang one
>>> peal and it was straightforward then to determin that the band was . .
>>>
>>> Michael Allsop
>>> Keith F Chambers
>>> Jonathan Evans
>>> James Hughes
>>> George Pluckrose (c)
>>>
>>> Leonard Trevor
>>>
>>> It isn't possible to see band placing in PealBase .
>>>
>>> David
>>>

>>> Could some kind person with access to the RW for 1977 look up a peal
>>> for me please? It was rung at Grendon on 27 May 1977 and was of Minor
>>> (7m). I'm afraid I don't know the Association.
>>> Thanks.