[Bell Historians] Peal details needed please

Sue Marsden erincaters at 7zlAOXElTiV28V0A8WZ9xKLlk1DFkMENCzkHwyaQNifYRrRWg2QBm1WvSzgkN0PbT6LRYfczlXZJPa9MdPXsUOU18C4.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 8 20:29:29 BST 2012

It might have been added very recently to Felstead and Pealbase as the PDG
Branch Website says 'According to Felstead there is no peal data for
Grendon'
http://www.wellingboroughbranch.org.uk/grendon.html
I have emailed the Felstead Webmaster and I dare say Drew will also pick it
up and will be able to explain.