[Bell Historians] Close But Different

John Harrison john at 56ILkP5o9fmGHBB3Pw04x2ani2lAbjGaFh1xMpF32DsKpDQttIyJkU3TNxlX3VqPNW4J05yapyqDI9gGtA.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jun 27 17:59:00 BST 2012

> Are there closer examples?

Not yet mentioned, but in different dioceses as well as counties:

Sandhurst St Michael, Sandhurst, Berks (ODG) and Yateley, Hants (W&P) -
under a mile by crow, and about a mile and a half by road.

And to complete the trio but slightly further (about 2 1/2 miles by crow)
from Sandhurst to Yorktown, Surrey (GDG).

I'm told it's possible to hear all three counties/diocese from the same
spot (presumably by the river near Darby Green) but I've never tried it.

Regards

--
John Harrison
Website http://jaharrison.me.uk