Holy Trinity Kimberley - Southwell Diocese

keltektrustsecretary keltek at NJQzq-WQ6x4wQovef5X6sqo-zG7mZMY7FJTKXRZmCnUF7iZIzEJ3mLCuKpgxJDdA4znwOK6YLrAbH3k.yahoo.invalid
Sat Jun 30 16:58:11 BST 2012

The Keltek Trust has helped to relocate several tubular chimes; all of them have gone to Western Australia. I am sure Laith Reynolds would be interested if there are no other takers.
Dave
Sec. Keltek Trust