[Bell Historians] Toe loops [1 Attachment]

Stephen Stanford steve.h.stanford at RIV5GzpbvhNsh-k5Dcqt1QkCnl3-LtWb7Tv45yTpzBXsqTf1LATAUsRallzB646o15NRAJ66hoOlEwwKqWMZV_9MX75mdXQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 9 23:19:41 BST 2012

Interesting, although it is perhaps fortunate that these and other toe
loops were removed 30 years ago. Today, being suitably obsolete and
practically useless, I expect they would have attracted EH attention
for preservation in situ! (Unless of course the H&SE managed to get
there first).