[Bell Historians] Woolwich, St Mary Magd

Andrew Higson andrew.higson at r_OG7f_0cwI8Q4uWeWUCQYCIRdF-XO0dIpnrWc7PoCW34k34Fe7OYLiolNM51wvVkWV448KAFyiLqxFxf4TD4QDCP0fTy459JI4.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 26 10:11:06 GMT 2012

12-3-20

Andrew Higson
John Taylor & Co.

@lborobells

DISCLAIMER
This message contains information, which may be privileged, confidential and
subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail, facsimile or telephone, and delete the original message. John Taylor
& Co has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any attachment to
this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, we cannot accept liability
for any damage sustained as a result of viruses, and would advise that you
carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.

If you have received this communication in error please notify us
immediately by telephone on +44 (0)1509 212241 and delete the email.

John Taylor Bell Foundry (Loughborough) Limited is a company registered in
England and Wales with company number 7032766.
Registered Office: The Bellfoundry, Freehold Street, Loughborough. LE11 1AR