[Bell Historians] Canvas Restoration

Richard Offen richard.offen at ...
Fri Apr 19 04:15:06 BST 2013

	My apologies for using the forum for a non bell related issue.

We have a coat of arms on canvas in our church which needs
cleaning/restoring. Does anybody know where I might obtain a quote
please?

Please reply directly to me to avoid clogging up the forum
unnecessarily.

Thank you

John Hibbert. Hi John,   As work of that nature would require a
Faculty, I would strongly recomment you contact your Diocesan Office
and find out which conservators are approved by the Diocese to carry
out conservation of this type.   Richard