[Bell Historians] Re: AICS Bell foundry India

"Andrew Higson"andrew.higson at 8-yn0GLiVzC3dnZ8qSX4tFRcPijD27Q3RtJPBTb9ydSknzeuu2uhsOpcP2h58H1LyiEzOf4JBvhd2HMm2ND3YsTUvAMRzJFzqZI.yahoo.invalid "Andrew Higson"andrew.higson at 8-yn0GLiVzC3dnZ8qSX4tFRcPijD27Q3RtJPBTb9ydSknzeuu2uhsOpcP2h58H1LyiEzOf4JBvhd2HMm2ND3YsTUvAMRzJFzqZI.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 5 15:39:33 GMT 2013

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Richard Offen
Sent: 05 February 2013 15:11
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Re: AICS Bell foundry India

On 05/02/2013, at 10:50 PM, "David Sloman" david at R5jqSLvrAMVpSeGjdHKjHgJO4ojjlLbQC4mI94S2qzCyNW6r5XYWKOU3ejVEJ7MbBgmUbzBAEFm2djmBEIhUds7D9n-Fhn_RRA.yahoo.invalidk> wrote:

According to a Youtube video the above bell foundry has cast a 750kg bell for the UK. Does anybody know where it is?

Incidentally our UK bell foundries could learn a lot about working conditions and health and safety from this video.

When did you last see Nigel Taylor or Andrew Higson working on a bell in such a state of undress? ...we must be thankful for small mercies!!!

Sent from Richard Offen's iPad

.

  http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=5029388/grpspId=1707285820/msgId=19114/stime=1360075858/nc1=5028925/nc2=5898810/nc3=5191952> Well – its warmer there!

With a sub zero wind chill going on, the shirt is staying put.

Andrew