Cambridge, USA

lauradi at idAr3bosjOUDzyffj53JouqFePKnrW6Ji8-oAqpdRbCpY0sO4Dxl8oQA_nfeqI56SNGP48H5m0bFIw.yahoo.invalid lauradi at idAr3bosjOUDzyffj53JouqFePKnrW6Ji8-oAqpdRbCpY0sO4Dxl8oQA_nfeqI56SNGP48H5m0bFIw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Feb 22 02:20:08 GMT 2013

The ebay object seems to be a copy of Winslow Homer's  illustration from the article in the Harpers Weekly newspaper, seen here from the Art Institute of Chicago's web site
http://www.artic.edu/aic/collections/artwork/158252

   This is the church,
http://img.groundspeak.com/waymarking/display/588bd291-1ccc-4b53-845f-76782f1982a5.jpg
 The 1985 NAGCR guild dinner was held there.
   I haven't been able to find an online photograph of the bells inside.  I'll rummage through my attic to see what I can come up with.  The handbell choir used to chime as well, but I don't know that that is still the case.  If people are interested, I could try to track down more information.

Laura Dickerson