[Bell Historians] Eijsbouts Olympic Bell.

RichardOffenrichard.offen at sBiiyx33X5yxo7_QuouF1ccTCaPscywX2u2xXj4tIAzePuGdLenrbeNrqKPOJprG6PusQRhQE87Fla1VOMdZ5tTbyw.yahoo.invalid RichardOffenrichard.offen at sBiiyx33X5yxo7_QuouF1ccTCaPscywX2u2xXj4tIAzePuGdLenrbeNrqKPOJprG6PusQRhQE87Fla1VOMdZ5tTbyw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 4 12:25:01 GMT 2013

Clearly in Jim's eyes the use of tuning forks is the primary requirement!

Sent from Richard Offen's iPhone

On 04/01/2013, at 8:01 PM, "Matthew Higby & Company Ltd, www.bellhangers.com" matthewhigby at Gi_6mIfy0396KdJ5SMjviVD5K8a6EDvNKOO3Okeyc9NzOcxPMnq-Q6HblCCNLZ4KrVMidI547hJDKeR70IyC.yahoo.invalid> wrote: