[Bell Historians] Film about the Royal Jubilee Bells

"Peter Rivet"peter at RyhOECYs483CcYKym8Q265wL3cwmD6PPZ3slUNTvJx1wIhT3K5MyriwddF9yHIqDLVf-8sJvlwc6xfyN2A.yahoo.invalid "Peter Rivet"peter at RyhOECYs483CcYKym8Q265wL3cwmD6PPZ3slUNTvJx1wIhT3K5MyriwddF9yHIqDLVf-8sJvlwc6xfyN2A.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jan 27 23:03:57 GMT 2013

Excellent!

Peter Rivet

  -----Original Message-----
  From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Dickon Love
  Sent: 27 January 2013 16:03
  To: Dickon Love
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Film about the Royal Jubilee Bells

  Dear all,

  You might be interested to know that a half hour film was made about the
Royal Jubilee Bells.  It covers how the project was conceived, the casting
of the bells at Whitechapel, the building of a purpose built tower and frame
in which the bells were rung, both in a warehouse in Kent and then craned on
to a boat leading the Thames Diamond Jubilee Pageant, the dismantling of the
bells after the Pageant, their arrival at St James Garlickhythe in the City
of London, their dedication, their hanging in the Hawksmoor tower of the
church and the ringing in their new home.

  The film was made by Billy Payn who followed the entire story.

  I do commend this film, which has been professionally put together and
tells the story in a beautiful way, with some stunning pieces of
videography.  Billy wants people to enjoy the film and has generously made
it available to the world without looking for financial reward.

  The film may be viewed on Youtube at http://youtu.be/tvFOARN9AMg or on
Billy's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lookinvideo

  Do let me know what you think and I will co-ordinate the feedback to
Billy.

  Best wishes,

  Dickon Love

  (Capt Royal Jubilee Bellringers and band at St James Garlickhythe)