Film about the Royal Jubilee Bells

"stephen_dutfield"stephen.dutfield at 4Cw7bP6rd65ZeYMzxOaANd8r3OEePAfihxCrSenUweCcLXd2NudALx5DshruJTzPG5_GYrELBBhU0sPhaWYbr-_J-WN4YF3B.yahoo.invalid "stephen_dutfield"stephen.dutfield at 4Cw7bP6rd65ZeYMzxOaANd8r3OEePAfihxCrSenUweCcLXd2NudALx5DshruJTzPG5_GYrELBBhU0sPhaWYbr-_J-WN4YF3B.yahoo.invalid
Sun Jan 27 23:57:27 GMT 2013

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Dickon Love"  wrote:

> I do commend this film, which has been professionally put together and tells
> the story in a beautiful way, with some stunning pieces of videography.
> Billy wants people to enjoy the film and has generously made it available to
> the world without looking for financial reward.
>

> The film may be viewed on Youtube at http://youtu.be/tvFOARN9AMg or on
> Billy's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/lookinvideo
>

> Do let me know what you think and I will co-ordinate the feedback to Billy.
>

> Best wishes,
>
> Dickon Love
>
> (Capt Royal Jubilee Bellringers and band at St James Garlickhythe)

Excellent viewing. A very well put together documentary of a fascinating project - although I did shudder a bit at what Whitechapel's bellhangers had to remove from the bell chamber before they started putting the frame in! Why was he up there, and not already in the crypt?!