[Bell Historians] What a carillon! (was ANZAB Festival)

pippolucas23 at ... pippolucas23 at ...
Wed Jul 17 12:22:38 BST 2013

The jury might be still out in the case of English judges in Ireland, but
Scotland has always had its own legal system & courts, so not guilty for the
 Scots. Time to call a halt to this diversion from the subject I think!
I personally suspect that "carillonist" came to prominence via the  USA,
during one of their many spats with the French. I personally prefer male
carilloneurs and female carilloneuses.