[Bell Historians] Twickenham, All Hallows

Richard Smith richard at ...
Sat Jun 8 11:22:08 BST 2013

David Cawley wrote:

> Peter Whisker's recent interesting posting about Dennis Brock being possibly
> the last person alive to have rung at Lombard Street makes me wonder if
> Dennis might set down his memories of ringing there - and indeed, any other
> pre-war London towers where the bells or even the church are no longer
> there. Any hopes?

It seems to me that we could do better than hope if someone
were willing to go and visit him and record a conversation
with him talking about his early ringing experiences at
these towers.  Maybe Robert would be interested in
publishing some extracts from it in the Comic?

RAS